Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cleaning House


Yes Indeed, Cleaning with kids in the house in fact like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos....   There are two main scenarios when it comes to cleaning house around here. (Maybe similar to yours) #1: Bringing out the toys you just picked up while you're picking up many others. For the love of God, do they do that on purpose?! Of course they do. And #2: Making some sort of mess after vaccuming. It could be any kind of media. Food, dirt, mud (my favorite!) or whatever. Just another day in the life....


6 comments:

  1. LOL, I am LOVING your blog! I am a new follower from Book Blogs. I myself am a 'Work At Home' mom. My daughter is 3 1/2. I totally relate to never having a clean house!

    I would love a follow back on my blog: http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! :) Enjoy your stay! I will gladly follow you back!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two boys definitely do the toy scenario, drives me nuts :) New follower from bloggy moms, I grew up in Seattle! I look forward to your future posts!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Enjoy your stay! Liking your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. Oh I see Frugal in WV beat me here...man that girl is fast! I'm also visiting from Bloggy moms. I look forward to more of these! I saw the oreo one on Pinterest last week...so true yet so funny! Feel free to come visit!

    http://exceptionalistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Checked out your page! Added you to my page favorites!

      Delete