Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bloggers Coast to Coast

Looking for bloggers who live in your neck of the woods? Or someone in a certain state or area? Look no further! Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings   has compiled a map of bloggers! All you have to do is click an area where you would like to see there might be a blogger you want to friend! And then you can add yourself to the map! Just submit your information! Easy right?  So, go do it. You never know who has the most awesome blog you can't live without reading! Have an awesome weekend everybody!

Shane @ Whispering Sweet Nothings  - And don't forget to follow her too! She's got an awesome blog! Tell her Mom Uncensored sent you!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kat - follow back, holla!!! I'll have to check out this Whispering Sweet Nothings now...

    thanks for popping in!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I hadn't heard about this! Thanks for sharing, girl! xo :)

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! Heading over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, what a smart idea! I love it. I'm going to check it out. :)
    -Laura
    www.strollerparkingonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found me Kat. I am your 333rd follower here. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Yay for Washington sun, huh??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for linking up with Link'n Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Thanks for stopping by from the ALOHA blog hop :) I'm following now! http://www.crazycasak.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did this!! it really is a great way to meet people :)


    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks for checking out my HF4F post! This blog map is a great idea! I'm always looking for people nearby! Thanks for the follow! I'm excited to see what else you post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat, I can't thank you enough for this huge shout out!! You are awesome! So happy to have you around at WSN :) I hope your weekend was great.

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi-This coocoo momma likes your blog name!!! I am over from the blog hop and your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat resource!

    Thanks so much for stopping by our blog from Make My Morning and commenting about The Chef's Challenge
    Event we are holding. Hope to see an entry next week to win a custom recipe from you. :)

    Great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool...Checking that out right now. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds pretty cool! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays Social Connect Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete