Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fresh New Look for my suite

I've been looking to redecorate my bedroom for some time now. I just couldn't find anything in stores in the area I live. So, I've been doing some online window shopping. All I can say is wow. There is so much out there! But, I'm looking for quality (at a good price). 

I've been looking at Bella Notte Linens.  These collections are absolutely beautiful! I am completely in awe. So many fabrics and textures! I don't know which style I would end up choosing.

In addition to their absolutely beautiful bedding and linens, they offer superb customer service. Their bedding advisors are available 7 days a week, 9am - 5pm. They will also mail fabric samples to you at no cost. (This a plus, since I am so picky about the feel of fabrics!)

If you're looking for luxury bedding, look no further. You must look at Bella Notte Linens. There are a variety of collections for you to choose from. You will definitely find something that you love.







No comments:

Post a Comment