Sunday, July 15, 2012

Today I'll be participating in the Costco 300

Do you guys shop at Costco? If you do, you'll understand (hopefully) the post title. If not let me explain. You can (almost) never leave Costco without at least spending $300! 

But I love this place! They have everything! And if you're lucky, you'll get to feed you and your family a free meal off the sampling they do. lol

Today we will be going there with a list of specific things to buy. How close can we stick to the list? Wish us luck!



9 comments:

  1. good luck! I'm not a member. I usually just go with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are executive members. That's how much we spend there. The rebate checks cover our membership fees plus a little more spending there!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Exposure 99% weekday Blog hop!
    Please follow me back at http://www.myrafrancis.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via Jelli's site! So how did it go?! It scares me how I can't run into a place like without spending a minimum of hundreds of dollars, like you said :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. I swear sometimes I leave there and look at my cart and wonder how I ended up with everything I purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha, I'm going today (Monday) as soon as they open with a list I am sticking to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting you on the blog hop - when the kids were younger, it was impossible not to spend less than $200 at the Big C.

    Give me a visit some time at ~
    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Mom's Monday Mingle... Ha ha ha! I totally hear you! Even if we're just going in to look around we end up spending hundreds. They just always have what I need! I have a real love/hate relationship with Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I actually pinch myself if I leave without paying triple figure sums of money!!

    ReplyDelete