Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Forlan Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



This serum by Forlan is great. I use this after washing and toning. I feel as though my skin tightens up a bit while drying. In addition to this product I use a moisturizer and an eye cream. Since I have added this serum to my regime, my skin feel softer and feels so much smoother. I highly recommend this product. The price for the amount of product can't be beat. I have definitely paid more for less product that did even less!
Check it out for yourself HERE.

More information:
  • Specifically Formulated To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Making The Skin Appear Younger, Firmer And Smoother.
  • Contains Natural Ingredients Including Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel And Lavender Oil Which Are Great For Alleviating A Variety Of Skin Conditions.
  • Professional Grade Anti Aging Moisturizer Is Non-Greasy, Quick Drying and Paraben Free With An Airless Pump Dispenser Making Targeted Application A Breeze.
  • Suitable For Most Skin Types Can Be Used Under Your Regular Moisturizer or SPF Cream To Give Skin A Dewy, Plumper Look.
  • Buy With Confidence With Our 100%, No Quibble, Money Back Guarantee. Place Your Order Now To Get One Of The Hottest Skincare Products Available.
 
** I have received this product free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment