Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Autumn / Winter Tag



The Autumn / Winter Tag

1. Ok we’re talking coffee’s – what’s your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

Well, I'm a bit of a coffee snob since I used to be a barista and manager at Gloria Jean's Coffees. I rarely go to any shop. I definitely am not a fan of Starbucks... I usually make my own. No seasonal favorites. I just make whatever I'm craving at the moment.

2. Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

I wear hats, boots and gloves. All together and sometimes not. Depends on my mood. I've never attempted wearing scarves. The thought of something wrapped around my neck irks me. Call me crazy, that's just how I feel!

3. Music – what’s your favorite music to listen to during Autumn/Winter?

In addition to all that rocks, I incorporate some Christmas music. I love music & so do my boys. I make sure they get to hear all genres. From metal to country to 50's, 60's 70's & 90's. There's Christmas in all those decades, they've heard it!

4. Perfume – what’s your favorite scent for this time of year?

When it comes to perfumes and seasons, I wear whatever floats my boat. It all depends on my mood. Lately, Lancome's Tresor is back on vanity and also, Calvin Klein's Escape. Am I old school or what?

5. Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?

I love a vanilla candle. That's my favorite. If I can find a pine scented candle that isn't overbearing, I'll burn those too. Also, gingerbread, sugar cookie and others I 
 find while shopping around.

6. What do you love most about Autumn/Winter?

I love the turning of the leaves, the crisp air and the snow we might get. We don't always get good snow. But, when we do - I love it. It's so pretty. And then there is Christmas. I'll be the first (maybe second) to say it, we SPOIL the heck out of our boys at Christmas!

7. Favorite make-up look?

I haven't been wearing much makeup lately (gasp!) But, when I do (in fall/winter) I wear a slightly less smokey eye with a little lip gloss. Nothing too fancy. I stay home and homeschool most days, now.

 8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn /Winter?

I think I've covered most of that in question #6. 
Time with family is most important, of course. And preparing for a new year and all the new memories we make! 



I would like to thank Melissa at Tizzy-Licious for nominating me!

Now, I nominate Hope from Hope's Beauty Bar


No comments:

Post a Comment