Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum


This HCA serum has got to be one of my favorites right now. Not only do you get 4 ounces of product, you get a great deal on a even better product! 
Now that my skin has had a chance to calm down from the stress of a recent health issue, I can tell you about it without worry about my extreme skin problems. My skin is normally - normal to dry during the winter, with the occasional breakout. Since using this serum I am able to keep my skin smooth and hydrated without greasiness. It has made my skin so much smoother, my eye wrinkles are less apparent. What's not to love?! I use this in conjunction with my moisturizer nightly. It is very lightweight, non- greasy and easily absorbed.
Click the link above to get yours!
Also, check out the info I've provided below:

  • Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum HUGE 4oz
  • Comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!! You can return the item even if its empty!
  • Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory.
  • light, non-greasy Hyaluronic Acid Serum formula with vitamin c


( I have been given this product in exchange for my review)

No comments:

Post a Comment